1. Segregation of Biomedical Waste
2. Collection of segregated Bio-Medical Waste
3. Transportation of waste to Common Biomedical Waste Treatment Facility (CBWTF)
4. Unloading the Vehicle to the temporary storage room at site
5. Fumigating / disinfecting / cleaning of vehicle
6. Categorywise / batchwise treatment of collected waste by incineration, Autoclaving & Shredding
7. Effluent treatment of the water generated during treatment of Bio-Medical Waste & reuse of Treated water for Plantation / cleaning purposes
8. Storing the ash from Incinerator for Secured Land Fills / Municipal Land Fills
9. Autoclaved & Shredded disinfected waste recycled
We impart Training to Hospital Staff of various HCE’s on Segregation of Bio-Medical Wastes to further enhance efficiency of Bio-Medical Waste Management Services.
Segregated Bio Medical Waste properly labeled & packed in color coded bags (as per Bio Medical Waste Management Rules) are collected daily from central collection points of HCE’s.
We maintain a fleet of sufficient number of containerized vehicles such as Tata Ace / Mahindra Pickups / Tata 407 for transportation of the waste from central collection points of the HCE’s to CBWTF. Each vehicle displays the Bio-Hazard symbol as specified under schedule–III of the rules.